Tags: McCain, Obama, Paris Hilton
Tags: Ann Coulter, bad publicity, Paris Hilton, publicity
That’s how the saying goes. That’s why I refused to participate in the buzz that has gone on over the last few days regarding two blonds who shall remain nameless…as if my lack of participation would make one iota of difference.
All of the news and blog coverage is a reward for bad behavior. The more egregious the behavior the more attention it garners. The more attention they received the more the motivation is to amp it up the next time. If the behavior is so offensive, why not just ignore the offenders and hope they silently fade away?
Ironically, one of the blonds (guess which one) made the other look like a class act.
I’m just saying.
Tags: Paris Hilton
And it’s about damn time!
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- @HotNostrilsrFun this is relevant why? 3 weeks ago
- this is relevant why? 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump Where do you get off criticizing the way others look, do you own a mirror? You're repulsive to look at, and btw u r fat. 3 weeks ago
- #Trump Where does Trump get off criticizing the way others look, does he own a mirror? He is repulsive to look at, and btw, fat. 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump newsweek.com/2016/08/12/don… #TrumpFailures #TrumpLies #TrumpPence16 2 months ago
- #Kenichi Ebina 3 years ago
- #Westboro Baptist Church - Pastor: Fred Phelps is gay, pass it on 3 years ago
- @recoverstutter hmm you just 'liked' my blog post that contains this wording... 3 years ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.