Tags: American, Aruba, history, Middle school, Natalee Holloway, strip search, United States, White House
I’m beginning to suspect that something is being released into the environment or our water that is causing most Americans to lose functioning brain cells at a rapidly increasing rate. Either that, or now that we have stupidity in the White House as our ultimate role model, perhaps the other morons are crawling out from their rocks and crevices thinking stupid is cool, because every day I hear so much stupid stuff I can’t even begin to comment on all of it.
I came across the story of a court ruling that a strip search, conducted by Safford, AZ junior high school officials, of a thirteen year old girl suspected of having ibuprofen was reasonable, and that her civil rights were not violated. Granted most schools, this one included, have rules about students carrying over the counter drugs, but even if this little girl broke the rule I think the school officials went way overboard. I cannot believe the courts agreed. Imagine if she’d been carrying a prescription medication, I suppose they would have felt justified in taking her out to the playground and shooting her.
What the school should have done, was called the girl’s parent/s. If I had been the mother of this girl I can pretty much guarantee that I would have committed numerous violations of the civil rights of anyone involved in subjecting my kid to this unthinkable humiliation and trauma.
I understand why more and more people are choosing to home school their kids.
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #Trump #Trumplies What's that you say, @realDonaldTrump, no business investments in Russia? occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/31/oct… 1 month ago
- #trump #EmailScandal @realDonaldTrump in defiance of court orders newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Let's talk about all the emails you destroyed, shall we. newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 1 month ago
- @HotNostrilsrFun this is relevant why? 2 months ago
- this is relevant why? 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump Where do you get off criticizing the way others look, do you own a mirror? You're repulsive to look at, and btw u r fat. 2 months ago
- #Trump Where does Trump get off criticizing the way others look, does he own a mirror? He is repulsive to look at, and btw, fat. 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump newsweek.com/2016/08/12/don… #TrumpFailures #TrumpLies #TrumpPence16 4 months ago
- #Kenichi Ebina 3 years ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.