Tags: Family, health, Home, pregnancy, Pregnancy and Birth, relationships, Reproductive Health, Teen Pregnancy, United States, we're pregnant
I cringe every time I hear a couple declare, “We’re pregnant!”
I have been pregnant and given birth. I believe in giving credit where credit is due, and while my then future former husband did contribute (sperm) to the pregnancy, he did not:
- throw up daily until he wanted to die
- have constant back aches from the strain of carrying a human being around inside of his body
- be absolutely insane due to raging pregnancy hormones
- have to pee every 10 minutes or be afraid to laugh or sneeze due to the constant pressure on his bladder
- push a large head with a baby attached to it out of a small opening in his body in front of an audience of nurses, doctors, attendants, etc.
These are only a few of the things that go along with being pregnant and believe me when I say they are not as much fun as you might think. So guys stop including yourself in the pregnancy except to be supportive, loving, and understanding. And women, even though your hubby, baby daddy, significant other is all of the things I just mentioned only one of you is pregnant.
I’m just saying…
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- Nauticolafloresta.Com on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- Honjii on Uh, excuse me but we were here first
- Snake_Eyes40 on Uh, excuse me but we were here first
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.