Tags: Acorn, barf bags, Keating five, McCain, nation of nitwits, Palin, socialism, socialist
Obama, according to the McCain and Palin crowd, is a terrorist because he had some professional associations with a man who was accused but not convicted (granted due to a technicality) of terrorist activities when Obama was eight years old. Other prominent public figures, including republicans also had the same association with Ayers as Obama. None of that matters, right?
McCain used to pal around with G. Gordon Liddy who is a convicted felon. McCain was an adult and fully aware of Liddy’s activities.
How close are McCain and Liddy? At least as close as Obama and Ayers appear to be. In 1998, Liddy’s home was the site of a McCain fundraiser. Over the years, he has made at least four contributions totaling $5,000 to the senator’s campaigns–including $1,000 this year.
Last November, McCain went on his radio show. Liddy greeted him as “an old friend,” and McCain sounded like one. “I’m proud of you, I’m proud of your family,” he gushed. “It’s always a pleasure for me to come on your program, Gordon, and congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great.”
Obama has been associated with Acorn a bad thing?
McCain has been associated with Acorn, not a bad thing? Don’t believe it, google it. Here’s just one to get you started, McCain Attending an Acorn Rally.
McCain was one of the Keating 5. Here’s an excerpt, read the full article at the preceding link.
John McCain admitted to intentionally filing false income tax returns to defraud the IRS by not claiming thousands of dollars in gifts McCain and his family received from Charles Keating and Keating’s company. Years later, when the IRS noticed Keating’s company had written off the gifts to McCain as business expenses, McCain fessed up and admitted filing false returns and made a “donation” to the U.S. Treasury to cover the amount he defrauded American tax payers. (Committing tax fraud is one of the least offensive things John McCain has done over his career, but this article just focuses on his role in the Keating Five, and the Lincoln Savings and Loan scandal of the late 1980’s-early 1990’s). McCain also leaked information about the Keating Five to the press multiple times in an effort to appear above the other Senators in the scandal. A 1989 Phoenix New Times article summed it up best with their title – McCain: The Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five.
Sarah Palin smirks smugly as she insinuates Obama is a terrorist, a socialist (a word I don’t think she knows the definition of), and anti-American, as people in the crowd yell “kill him” among other things. What does it say about her character that she allowed this to go on? Palin might believe that Obama is a socialist but a psychologist friend of mine believe Pallin is a sociopath. See the similarity in the two words?
Obama has not stooped to the level of calling Palin anti-American even though she’s married to a guy who has said he hates America and belongs to a group who wants Alaska to secede from the United States. Nor has he called Palin anti-American for attending and speaking at meetings with her husband.
Palin is under investigation in her home state, and has been accused of all sorts of misconduct and abuses while in office.
Yet all I hear is bad stuff about Obama and Biden and how wonderful McCain Palin are. What are we a nation of nitwits? I can only hope it’s like the moral majority that turned out to only be louder than the rest but not really a majority.
This has gotten to be such nasty business that like the airlines, polling places are going to have to provide barf bags with each ballot.
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- RT @Marknovakusa: I think if every major food and restaurant brand ran a pro-immigration add, we could starve the alt-right into extinction… 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump and here's something else to have a smart person explain to you, the #DunningKruger effect 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump and stop acting like a 2 bit banana republic dick-tator 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump You are not the boss of us, we are your boss. If you can't read the rules, have a smart person read them to you. 1 week ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: Please retweet and and spread the word. Continue to #resist and #persist . twitter.com/ActualEPAFacts… 1 week ago
- RT @hopedellon: Twitter friends: Please follow @FIRE_THE_FOOL & #FIRE_THE_FOOL as they start a new grassroots movement to stop Trump tyrann… 2 weeks ago
- #Trump #Trumplies What's that you say, @realDonaldTrump, no business investments in Russia? occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/31/oct… 3 months ago
- #trump #EmailScandal @realDonaldTrump in defiance of court orders newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 3 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump Let's talk about all the emails you destroyed, shall we. newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 3 months ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.