Stuff that just came tumbling out of my headJanuary 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Posted in Beliefs, I'm just saying, Miscellaneous, random thoughts, Religion, social comment, stupidity | 4 Comments
Tags: airport security, Christ, Christianity, congress, Facebook, Jews for Jesus, Religion, Transportation Security Administration, TSA
Not only do people sometimes make mountains out of molehills, they then try to force others to climb them..
Some congressional representatives would more be more aptly called representatives of rich corporate America.
Have you ever noticed that during a discussion, debate, argument…the higher the decibel level of someone’s voice is directionally proportionate to their level ignorance?
I saw a sign on a store saying they sold new and used antiques. How is this possible?
- Sluts for Salvation
- Prostitutes for Prayer
- Whores for Holiness
- Criminals for Christianity
- Rejects for Resurrection
- Jerks for Jesus (In doing a search to see if any of these might exist I actually found a site for this one.)
I could probably think of a dozen or so more, but I really should stop now.
If the TSA (which may stand for Touch Some Ass) is going to get personal with us perhaps they should become a more kinder and gentler agency where the screeners are more like the wait staff at a trendy bistro, something like this:
Businesses are becoming as needy as people. They all want you to like them on Facebook.
Speaking of Facebook, is this really about networking or a contest where whoever collects the most friends wins?
If you have 538 friends on Facebook does that make you feel like one of the popular kids in high school? Does it boost your self esteem? How many of them do you actually know? How many have you even met? And more importantly how many of them will help you move, drive you to the airport, or be willing to take your call at three AM when you need someone to talk to? The answer to the last question is the real number of friends you have and I’m guessing it’s not in the triple digits and in most cases not even double. Facebook has re-defined friend.
I’m just saying…
4 Comments »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #TRUMP https://t.co/qpWBqMHHbD 5 days ago
- #donaldtrump https://t.co/pScGe9QmRV 2 weeks ago
- #donaldtrump #SyriaStrikes https://t.co/FLCPN3OISX 3 weeks ago
- @protctdemocracy @POTUS What else can we expect from a dictator who is either ignorant of or has no regard for law. 3 weeks ago
- so many #lies #donaldteramp he can't even remember what he said axios.com/trumps-2013-tw… 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/Iz3TkdcKZd 3 weeks ago
- @BettyBowers can't even joke about this, he is completely repulsive, disgusting, makes me want to vomit 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump #immigration You know we have three other borders, right? 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/g2gtYSARTa 1 month ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.