Bizzaro WorldMay 19, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Posted in crooks & liars, elections, hypocrisy, irony, News, political, social comment, strange news, stupidity | Leave a comment
Tags: Arab Miss USA, bizarre news, Bristol Palin, Bristol Palin lecturer, Miss USA, Palin's daughter, Richard Blumenthal, tea party, Viet Nam
Sarah Palin’s daughter, the teen-aged single mother, signed with a speakers’ agency and can be booked, for your event, for a mere $15,000.00 to $30,000.00. What the hell is she going to speak about and who’s gonna hire her? I imagine it going something like this: OK well like yeah I like did it with Levi and I was a virgin when we first went all the way, NOT..so like he tells me he knows a way to do it without getting preggers…so like I decided to go on this mission to like tell other girls not to believe it..cause it will like ruin your life and so I want to be a role model. Wouldn’t that send a message to young girls; get pregnant at 15, have the kid and get a sweet gig with great pay.
It seems like the dumber you are the more likely you will become rich and famous. It’s as if money sticks to dumb. I don’t know if she is any smarter than her mother but I’m guessing not. Paris Hilton is starting to look like an intellect compared to just about everyone remotely associated with politics.
Tea Party Favorite Rand Paul Wins Senate GOP Primary in Kentucky.
Need I say more?
Then there is Richard Blumenthal who doesn’t know the difference between misspeaking and outright lying. If you clearly, on more than one occasion, talk about your service in Vietnam and you have never served in Vietnam that would be a lie. If you say something, that is true, in a way that can lead to an unintentional misunderstanding, that would be misspeaking. Watch this video and decide for yourself, did Blumenthal lie or misspeak?
Rima Fakih, Miss Michigan, an Arab-American won the title of Miss USA, 2010. It should come as no surprise that this would attract all kinds of pathetic, hateful comments and accusations.
Yes, that is correct – our new Miss USA Rima Fakih is Arab-American! A great day for Arab-Americans – at least it should be until a group of ultra right wing haters begin their concerted attack upon her.
Some have alleged that this is a plot by Arabs to take over the beauty pageants. Full disclosure: Arabs do control the annual Camel Beauty contest in Saudi Arabia so there could be some basis to this claim as we look to move from controlling camel pageants to controlling beauty pageants that feature animals with two legs. read more
Leave a Comment »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #Trump #Trumplies What's that you say, @realDonaldTrump, no business investments in Russia? occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/31/oct… 1 month ago
- #trump #EmailScandal @realDonaldTrump in defiance of court orders newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Let's talk about all the emails you destroyed, shall we. newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 1 month ago
- @HotNostrilsrFun this is relevant why? 2 months ago
- this is relevant why? 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump Where do you get off criticizing the way others look, do you own a mirror? You're repulsive to look at, and btw u r fat. 2 months ago
- #Trump Where does Trump get off criticizing the way others look, does he own a mirror? He is repulsive to look at, and btw, fat. 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump newsweek.com/2016/08/12/don… #TrumpFailures #TrumpLies #TrumpPence16 4 months ago
- #Kenichi Ebina 3 years ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.