Why Obama’s Policies are Un-AmericanSeptember 17, 2009 at 8:28 am | Posted in bigotry, crooks & liars, government, health care, Obama, political, political rants, president, social comment, stupidity | 7 Comments
Tags: Obama un-American
Sometimes I think it’s too bad we have freedom of speech because if people were charged a fee every time they uttered something so incredibly ignorant and stupid as the crap we’ve been hearing coming from the right wing nuts we could turn our huge national deficit into a surplus overnight.
There is so much stupidity being voiced that it makes me wonder if it is the escaping brain cells of these same right wing nuts that is actually forming a layer of dust in the atmosphere that is the true cause of global warming.
I’ve heard Obama and/or his policies called un-American, and after careful consideration, I have decided that I agree.
It would be un-American to:
- not have one of, if not the highest infant mortality rate of all the developed nations
- have health care as a right, for all Americans, and not a privilege
- not have people die because they cannot afford medical care
- not have our education system be one of the worst of all of the developed countries, so that perhaps people would be taught critical thinking skills which are so badly needed here
- not have the ever widening gap between the rich and the poor due to corporate greed, corruption, and power
- not have our elected officials corrupted by same big corporations
- not have children and adults who are homeless and hungry
- not have people praying for our president to fail (or die) because he is not white
I could go on and on but I think you see where I’m going with this. Granted, probably not everyone who hates Obama is a racist, but I’d bet the farm that racism is what is behind most of the stupidity and opposition to every move the man makes. I’ve heard remarks that make me wonder if we are the USA or the KKK. Here’s a stock tip for you, invest in a company that makes linens because I think the sales of white sheets just might skyrocket. If the White House was not so heavily guarded, surely someone would have burned a cross on the lawn by now.
It is as if people think it’s like the old days when a black family moved into a predominately white neighborhood and were harassed so badly they finally packed up and left. Do they think if they keep badmouthing Obama and perpetuating the absurdly stupid, lies that keep making the media rounds, that he will just take his family and move out of the White House so that McCain and the Caribou bimbo can take their rightful place as the white empty heads of state?
It’s no damn wonder that so many people liked George W. Bush who was so obviously a moron; they could relate to him. He was unable to string three or four words together to express a coherent thought. Obama is intelligent and articulate so perhaps the problem is that he is speaking above a second grade level and the average American is unable to comprehend what the hell he’s talking about.
I heard a clip of Rush Lamebrain Limbaugh commenting on an incident that happened on a school bus. A white kid got beat up by some black kids. According to Limbaugh these are the kinds of things that are happening now in Obama’s America. I just bet nothing like this has ever happened before. What..Obama hires some black kids to beat up a white kid…ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?
I’m tired of hearing the three jackasses, Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck, along with so-called Christian pastors who encourage their flock to pray for the president’s death and other nut-jobs who engage in what I believe is incendiary, possibly seditious speech. They claim they would never do anything, but are only exercising their right to free speech, (like the pastor in the video I posted a week or so ago) but how do they know that someone who may be even nuttier than thou will not take it farther than just hate speech?
Obama won the election, he is the president, he is not white. GET OVER IT!
7 Comments »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #TRUMP https://t.co/qpWBqMHHbD 10 hours ago
- #donaldtrump https://t.co/pScGe9QmRV 2 weeks ago
- #donaldtrump #SyriaStrikes https://t.co/FLCPN3OISX 2 weeks ago
- @protctdemocracy @POTUS What else can we expect from a dictator who is either ignorant of or has no regard for law. 2 weeks ago
- so many #lies #donaldteramp he can't even remember what he said axios.com/trumps-2013-tw… 2 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/Iz3TkdcKZd 3 weeks ago
- @BettyBowers can't even joke about this, he is completely repulsive, disgusting, makes me want to vomit 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump #immigration You know we have three other borders, right? 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/g2gtYSARTa 3 weeks ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.