Beware of the Shady LizardAugust 14, 2008 at 2:47 am | Posted in humor, I'm just saying, social comment, spam, stupidity | 2 Comments
Every few days I empty my spam folder. It would appear spammers have access to time travel technology since a good portion of these emails are dated as far into the future as 2038. However, I find it odd that none of them are actually selling time travel; I think this would attract hordes of suckers be a huge seller. I would love to reply to one of them and find out what it’s like thirty years from now. I’d want to know if we are still using cars with gasoline engines and the price of gas. I’d also ask who stole won the election back in 08, and how badly he/she screwed things up what kind of job he/she did. Is Bin Laden still hiding in the Lincoln bedroom at large, did Brittany ever clean up her act, and how many children and grandchildren do Brad and Angelina have? Sadly, getting my questions answered would only cause me to receive even more spam from the future so I’m stuck waiting and wondering. Is it just me or is anyone else being honored with communications from the future?
Recently my email system was upgraded and improved. Soon after this improvement I discovered much of my desired email was being randomly filtered to the spam folder, while somehow all of the Nigerian letters manage to find their way to the inbox. I now have to spend extra time each day scanning the spam folder for stuff I might want and today I noticed one from someone called Shady Lizard. If that isn’t truth in marketing I don’t know what is. The name alone inspires confidence… that you will be cheated.
I’m just saying.
2 Comments »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #TRUMP https://t.co/qpWBqMHHbD 10 hours ago
- #donaldtrump https://t.co/pScGe9QmRV 2 weeks ago
- #donaldtrump #SyriaStrikes https://t.co/FLCPN3OISX 2 weeks ago
- @protctdemocracy @POTUS What else can we expect from a dictator who is either ignorant of or has no regard for law. 2 weeks ago
- so many #lies #donaldteramp he can't even remember what he said axios.com/trumps-2013-tw… 2 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/Iz3TkdcKZd 3 weeks ago
- @BettyBowers can't even joke about this, he is completely repulsive, disgusting, makes me want to vomit 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump #immigration You know we have three other borders, right? 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/g2gtYSARTa 3 weeks ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.