Judgment DayMarch 12, 2008 at 7:47 am | Posted in I'm just saying, modern trends, rants, social comment | Leave a comment
Tags: being judgmental, judgment
I bet you thought this was going to be about religion did you? Fooled ya!
I don’t know whether or not anyone noticed, but due to circumstances beyond my control (and NO the rumors about me being on a top secret mission are NOT true) this blog has been neglected these last few months. I’m not sure when and/or if I will get back to my previous level of activity so you will just have to let the suspense eat away at you.
Back to “Judgment Day”. When one makes an observation about another person, a situation, even a place someone will often accuse the commenter of being judgmental, like it is a bad thing. Frankly I’m getting sick of hearing it.
YES, we judge. If we (humans and animals alike) didn’t possess that ability we could not survive (or we’d all be like Bush…notice how I cleverly got a W dig in there). You have to judge whether a person is likely to stick a knife in your back (literally or figuratively), a given situation is safe or comfortable, a business deal is wise, etc.
So will somebody please tell me when did judgment become a bad thing?
Leave a Comment »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #Trump #Trumplies What's that you say, @realDonaldTrump, no business investments in Russia? occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/31/oct… 1 month ago
- #trump #EmailScandal @realDonaldTrump in defiance of court orders newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Let's talk about all the emails you destroyed, shall we. newsweek.com/2016/11/11/don… 1 month ago
- @HotNostrilsrFun this is relevant why? 2 months ago
- this is relevant why? 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump Where do you get off criticizing the way others look, do you own a mirror? You're repulsive to look at, and btw u r fat. 2 months ago
- #Trump Where does Trump get off criticizing the way others look, does he own a mirror? He is repulsive to look at, and btw, fat. 2 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump newsweek.com/2016/08/12/don… #TrumpFailures #TrumpLies #TrumpPence16 4 months ago
- #Kenichi Ebina 3 years ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.