Is Craig a Criminal or Just a Common Hypocrite?September 2, 2007 at 4:04 am | Posted in Current Events, hypocrisy, I'm just saying, political, sex | 5 Comments
Everybody’s talking about Senator Craig who seems to be living on the “down low”. Some of my comments will surprise those who know me well, as it is my habit to blame the republicans for everything. I get a flat tire, stub my toe, find an error on the phone bill…I blame the republicans.
Certainly Craig is guilty of being a hypocrite, which should come as no surprise as I think it is a requirement if you want a career in politics. But I’m still not sure exactly what his crime was? I understand he tried to pick up a guy, (who happened to be an undercover cop on a sting) in a restroom. I don’t think he suggested they get it on right then and there, nor did he try to force the guy to perform any sex act against his will. As I understand it, the intended pickup-ee was in a bathroom stall…now here is where I just have to veer off on a tangent….I’m imagining the cop’s job description must have gone something like this:
- Enter men’s room
- Drop drawers
- Sit on crapper
- Wait for someone to stare at you through the crack between the door and frame
- If starer enters adjacent stall watch for foot to creep under divider
- Arrest pervert!
Ok back to my point. Unless I’m missing something this was a pick-up attempt. Craig was probably encouraged by the fact that after he stared into the stall, the person within didn’t say something like, “Hey pal, take a hike or I’ll come out there and punch your fucking lights out!” People hit on others they find attractive all the time, be they gay or straight, and it happens in all kinds of public places. My question is, exactly when and how did this particular incident cross the line from a pick-up attempt to a crime?
5 Comments »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #TRUMP https://t.co/qpWBqMHHbD 1 day ago
- #donaldtrump https://t.co/pScGe9QmRV 2 weeks ago
- #donaldtrump #SyriaStrikes https://t.co/FLCPN3OISX 2 weeks ago
- @protctdemocracy @POTUS What else can we expect from a dictator who is either ignorant of or has no regard for law. 2 weeks ago
- so many #lies #donaldteramp he can't even remember what he said axios.com/trumps-2013-tw… 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/Iz3TkdcKZd 3 weeks ago
- @BettyBowers can't even joke about this, he is completely repulsive, disgusting, makes me want to vomit 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump #immigration You know we have three other borders, right? 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump https://t.co/g2gtYSARTa 3 weeks ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.