Bumper Stickers for 2007May 29, 2007 at 9:47 am | Posted in Bush, humor, political, war | 3 Comments
1. Bush: End of an Error
2. That’s OK, I Wasn’t Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
3. Let’s Fix Democracy in this Country First
4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
5. Bush: Like a Rock – Only Dumber
6. If You Can Read This, You’re Not Our President
7. Of Course It Hurts: You’re Getting Screwed by an Elephant
8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
9. : Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
10. Impeachment: It’s Not Just for Blow-jobs Anymore
11. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
12. They Call Him “W” So He Can Spell It
13. Jail to the Chief
14. No, Seriously – Why Did We Invade Iraq?
15. Bush: God’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full of Crap
16. Bad President! No Banana
17. We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language
18. We’re making Enemies Faster than We Can Kill Them
19. Is It Yet?
20. Bush Doesn’t Care About White People, Either
21. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We in This Hand basket?
22. You elected him – You Deserve Him
23. Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too
24. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.50
25. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
26. One Nation under Clod
27. At Least Nixon Resigned