Tired of BS? Get Your Deflector HereMay 26, 2007 at 3:26 am | Posted in Bush, Current Events, government, humor, modern trends, News, political, political commentary, social comment, stupidity, war | Leave a comment
This is courtesy of wiseass.org where you will find full instructions should you wish to fabricate one of your very own.
The “Bullshit Protector” flaps are a great way to protect yourself from GOP or punditry bullshit and spin, when spewed by the likes of George W. Bush, Rush Limbaugh, or even your local home-grown GOP wingnuts. It was inspired by Bill Moyer, a 73 year old vet, who was seen wearing “Bullshit Protector” flaps over his ears while Bush addressed the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Salt Lake City, Utah
Leave a Comment »
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- #thisisthefutureliberalswant this is the future liberals want https://t.co/AZATYa8mSf 3 weeks ago
- #realdonaldtrump #racisttrump https://t.co/nzh3finomK 3 weeks ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: https://t.co/ITwn8eEUp5 3 weeks ago
- Will somebody please tell the idiot in chief that proof of truth isn't, "well a lot of people have said so.." #realdonaltrump 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump How does it feel to be the joke of the world? occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/27/car… #carnival #trumpjoke 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: Have you seen this ad for the Mar-a-Lago? https://t.co/8AkzsGssad 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump @RoguePOTUSStaff https://t.co/erq7AuO31N 1 month ago
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: Everyone who thinks it's entertaining to watch POTUS act foolishly better start being afraid. He's not funny, he's dan… 1 month ago
- remind you of anyone? #donaldtrump youtube.com/watch?v=arJLy3… 1 month ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.