Wouldn’t it be great if YOU could develop a product that the people would be REQUIRED, by government mandate, to purchase, and be provided with legal immunity from any damages caused by your product? If you happen to be a large pharmaceutical company, that happens to have some ties to the governor of a particular state, who then decides to make such a law, then you too could have such a sweet deal.
What is going on in this world? Are We De-Volving? There must be some epidemic that restricts blood flow to the brain as surely anyone with average intelligence can see how ridiculous this is. The word VAGINA is now offensive? In Minnesota two high school students got into trouble. for wearing buttons saying “I (heart) My Vagina.” And in New York a public high school has suspended three students who disobeyed officials by saying the word “vagina” during a reading from a well-known feminist play, “The Vagina Monologues”
School officials in the New York case used arguments that the language was offensive and inappropriate and there were children in the audience who would be exposed to this horrible word. How is it inappropriate for a child to learn the correct name for this body part? Is it better for little girls to refer to their genitalia as noonies or hoo hoos or just pretend this part of their bodies is non-existent? Why are people so afraid of body parts that have anything to do with sexuality.
The word is not profane or vulgar. Is it the word that these “officials” find so offensive or do they have something against the actual vagina? Here’s a flash for all you folks who have a problem with vaginas. YOU ALL, YES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, TRAVELED TO YOUR PRESENT DESTINATION VIA A VAGINA! You (if you are of the female persuasion), your mothers, grandmothers, sisters, and daughters all have a VAGINA. And here’s another thing, in case you morons are also penis-a-phobic, the PENIS was your ticket to make that wonderful trip through said VAGINA!
Incredible, people will believe anything.
- Dios nos libre de los populismos | Maikelnai's blog on Republican Revolt
- Honjii on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- What The Hell on Two pigeons, a grackle, and a Snickers bar
- mothers day ncert on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
- buy bitcoin with visa debit card on End Oil Speculation Act of 2008 (Introduced in Senate)
You’re welcome to follow, but I’m not really going anywhere.
- @HotNostrilsrFun this is relevant why? 3 weeks ago
- this is relevant why? 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump Where do you get off criticizing the way others look, do you own a mirror? You're repulsive to look at, and btw u r fat. 3 weeks ago
- #Trump Where does Trump get off criticizing the way others look, does he own a mirror? He is repulsive to look at, and btw, fat. 3 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump newsweek.com/2016/08/12/don… #TrumpFailures #TrumpLies #TrumpPence16 2 months ago
- #Kenichi Ebina 3 years ago
- #Westboro Baptist Church - Pastor: Fred Phelps is gay, pass it on 3 years ago
- @recoverstutter hmm you just 'liked' my blog post that contains this wording... 3 years ago
Board Certified Blogger
One Lovely Blog Award
Poulet-Sir Prize AwardThis much coveted award is for bloggers who have a sense of humor, are smarter than a and not too chicken to say what they think. Feel free to award this to any blogger you feel is deserving of such a prestigious award. Rules: 1. Proudly display the award on your blog with a link back to Honjii and a link back to the blogger, along with his/her name, who chose to award your blog. 2. Bestow this award, along with the rules, on a minimum of three blogs. 3. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know of their incredibly life-altering good news. 4. Swear on your first born, or whatever you hold dear, never to mention these blogging awards are created by other self-serving bloggers trying to get more traffic altruistic bloggers who wish nothing more than acknowledging a blog well done.
Mad as Hell Doctors
Americans for Separation of Church & State
Feul My Blog
Copyright Notice© Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Honjii Li and Honjii's Harangues with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.