Tags: humor, Mars, Mars Exploration Rover, Mars Science Laboratory, NASA, penis drawing on Mars
Manhood are from Mars: Nasa red-faced after Rover ‘draws rude image’Rude … image appears to show manhood on MarsBy HARRY HAYDONPublished: 6 hrs ago
NASA space boffins have been caught drawing a comedy manhood – on the surface of MARS.
The rude drawing has emerged in a series of images taken by one of its rover machines.
The £1.6billion Curiosity rover robot probe landed on Mars in August last year and is meant to be used to examine the red planet’s surface in search of life.
The Curiosity Rover has built up a huge fanbase with its own Twitter account with thousands of followers.
It regularly updates its social media page with snapshots from deep space.
- Breaking Mars News: Curiosity Rover Draws a Dick (groupthink.jezebel.com)
- Mars Rover ‘Draws’ Penis On Red Planet & NASA Picture Goes Viral (PHOTO … – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Curiosity’s Tracks Create Stunning Art on Mars (utahhoneypot.com)
- Mars rover draws obscene graffiti on the Red Planet’s surface (dvice.com)
- Jeremy Clarkson would be proud: Nasa rover really DID draw a ‘gentleman … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- ‘Lewd’ pictures from Mars? Oh, grow up! (cosmiclog.nbcnews.com)
Tags: animals, humor, image of Jesus, Jesus Christ
Tags: economy, humor, medical marijuana, twinkies
Tags: election results, humor, Obama, Obama's re-election, political, Romney
Over the past several months I’ve posted political cartoons (and a few comments) focused on Mitt Romney’s shortcomings in effort to get Obama re-elected and as you can see it worked.
Tags: humor, Hurricane Sandy, Mitt Romney, wealthy 1%
Tags: computers, humor, satire, technology, worlds smallest computer
Tags: animals, humor, patience, wisdom