Two Awards in One Week – Bragging Rights!July 19, 2008 at 12:52 am | Posted in Miscellaneous | 5 Comments
Tags: blog awards, blogging
Many thanks to Archie, who has one of the most fun blogs ever has bestowed two awards to this blog in less than a week…my first awards ever for my harangues.
The first one, came last Saturday, the Arte y Pico Award,
There are rules to the receiving of this award.
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubutes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
If Archie hadn’t already received this award he would, of course, be on my list.
- The Blog of Bex for her humorous descriptions of everyday life.
- The Humor Hero, again for (duh) humor.
- Unique Muslimah for her beautiful photographs. I especially love her flower pics.
- Stuff God Hates, this nomination speaks for itself.
- The J – Walk Blog for coming up with that brilliant 3rd Annual Nigerian Email conference.
And today I have received the coveted Golden Primate Award
I’d like to pass this along to:
Please pass this on to about five of those you know who are proud of their primateship with a link back to the creator of this award, dorid.